Hi, How Can We Help You?

Faulty Product & Liabilit...

All Rights Reseved.© AAPC

Faulty Product & Liability

Have you suffered a physical injury or has your property been damaged as a result of a product you have purchased? You may be able to seek compensation from both the store that sold you the product and the company that manufactured the product under the Sales of Goods Act.

Depending on your injury, you may be compensated for your medical costs, financial losses, and for pain and suffering. For more information about your rights as a consumer, contact the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services, or visit sse.gov.on.ca. If you have experienced a loss or injury, contact AAPC lawyers for more information on beginning a lawsuit for compensation

Share Post

About Lawyer

AAPC Lawyers